Founder Dr. Insa von Jürgensonn has more than 20 years experience in the real estate investment management business. She has gained her broad experience and extensive network in leading positions in business development, product development, marketing and sales, portfolio and asset management at renowned international investment management firms such as Morgan Stanley, LaSalle Investment Management and PATRIZIA.
- RICS: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- ULI: Urban Land Institute
- gif: Gesellschaft für immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung (Society of Real Estate Research)
- Product Development & Sales
- Business Development
- Asset & Portfolio Management
- MBA / PhD
- Post-graduate Real Estate degree
- Financial Product Expert degree
- Operational start-up of the German platform for US multifamily investments (USD 420 million assets under management (AUM)) for German-based family offices.
- Development of a real estate asset management platform in Germany as a joint venture with local asset and property managers for an US investment bank (€ 10 billion).
- Set-up and leadership of the product development department as part of the sales platform for German and international institutional investors / leading pan-European real estate investment manager (growth from € 7 to 20 billion AUM in 4 years).
Capital Raising Advisory.
- Development and distribution of structured investment products under German and Luxembourg law and structuring of direct mandates (institutional capital volume in 4 years: € 7.5 billion).
- Structuring and placement of a financial product for residential development in Germany (€ 400 million equity) with a sovereign wealth fund.
- Development of investment strategies, pitches, RfPs with real estate allocation in Germany, Europe, USA and globally for professional and private investors.
- USD 1 billion US transaction volume: Multifamily, office, retail for institutional and private investors.
- Joint venture structuring, negotiation and management for international funds in Germany with German local asset managers and German family offices with local US asset managers.
- Responsible as asset and portfolio manager for up to € 17 billion real estate assets with allocation in Germany, Europe and globally.